Dealogic is the market leader in creating capital market analysis applications. The Dealogic platform is used by the top 50 investment banks to increase their position in the market through better strategy & execution management.
By hiring, and retaining, top talent, Dealogic is rapidly developing into a dynamic company to work for, offering career development and opportunities to work on innovative products.
Growth & Improvement is highly valued, and you can expect to be fully supported, both by your line manager, using our career framework, and through internal training.
Training & Education is provided in support of your personal development, including structured training sessions, to improve core skills, as well as attending business and product orientated training sessions.
The STR (Sales, Trading & Research) team provides Investment Banks with the strategic ability to manage their institutional client relationships efficiently and equip them in maximizing revenue from their clients. The Relationship Associate works with Corporate Access, Sales, Research teams, and Project Managers across the major banks to provide and support leading Event Management solutions.
The Relationship Team is responsible for maximizing the value clients get from the Dealogic platform. They represent the frontline of Dealogic focused on retaining revenue and increasing adoption and usage of its products through driving continuous value for clients and maintaining and developing long term partnerships.
The Relationship Associate will support and collaborate with Relationship Managers and the Relationship Team Manager in aspects of client management and provide phone and in person support to Corporate Access, Sales and Research teams at Investment Banks, serving as the product expert for the client. Software support includes training new users, dealing with client queries, identifying and resolving issues, testing and supporting software upgrades and working to broaden the relationship with the STR team.
They will work with the Coordinators within Corporate Access teams at the Investment Banks to support and drive execution for corporate marketing, analyst marketing and conference management using Dealogic software.
Client Connectivity and Vertical Support
• Work with Relationship Managers to identify opportunities to increase the footprint of the product (and other
Dealogic products) throughout all covered clients
• Understand Dealogic’s client base and work to strengthen and broaden the relationship with exceptional
support, training and touchpoints
• Respond to client emails and calls, troubleshoot and manage client issues
• Drive and facilitate daily client support through phone and in person meetings
• Support SREAs, Sales and Account Managers with delivery of client plans
Product Support & Testing
• Act as a product expert on Dealogic STR products
• Answer calls from clients related to product and user issues and work as a team to problem solve or escalate to
the Client Technical Support or appropriate group by logging this information in a timely manner
• Provide onsite support for Corporate Access, managing upgrades and/or during conferences
• Execute other special projects (for example, working to enhance and clean investor data)
• Share and monitor product feedback with STR Product Managers
• Work with the Product, Development, QA teams and Technical Account Managers to identify, test and roll out
• Work with clients to test and roll out standard business reports, determine and create an alternative resolution
to provide to the client where necessary
• Actively lead efforts to ensure client systems are upgraded to the latest version and support process working
closely with IT
• Perform user testing, log issues
• Take lead in delivery of client trainings for junior users; remote or onsite
• Proactively determine new opportunities to deliver training and complete
• Provide onsite and remote training (telephone and/or WebEx) and onboarding for users to ensure that clients
are aware of product features, functionality and content
Keeping in mind Dealogic core values both in the way you work and interact with others;
Stay Curious, Think Big: Look beyond the obvious and ask why; Be bold, think ahead and innovate;
Encourage intelligent risks in pursuit of success
Value Driven, Client Focused: Seek to create value beyond expectation; Always work with the client in
mind; Develop and foster long term partnerships
Trust Explicitly, Work Transparently: Work together and trust people to deliver; Share knowledge to build
expertise; Nurture an inclusive and open culture
Decide it, Own it, Get it Done: Promote accountability and assume ownership; Be decisive and take effective
action; Lead by example, not by title
Perform with Passion,Strive to Grow: Challenge yourself and each other to be your best; Recognize people for
making this company great; Have fun and enjoy life at work