Dealogic is the market leader in creating capital market analysis applications. The Dealogic platform is used by the top 50 investment banks to increase their position in the market through better strategy & execution management.
By hiring, and retaining top talent, Dealogic is rapidly developing into a dynamic company to work for, offering career development and opportunities to work on innovative products.
Growth & Improvement is highly valued, and you can expect to be fully supported, both by your line manager, using our career framework, and through internal training.
Training & Education is provided in support of your personal development, including structured training sessions to improve core skills, as well as attending business and product oriented training sessions.
The Relationship Team is responsible for maximising the value clients get from the Dealogic platform. They represent the frontline of Dealogic focused on retaining revenue and increasing adoption and usage of its products through driving continuous value for clients and maintaining and developing long term partnerships.
The Investment Banking team works with Strategy, Business Management and Operations teams at banks, advising on best practices for management, competitive benchmarking and strategic planning, assisting with analysis and reporting and providing superior client service to ensure a positive and productive end user experience.
The Relationship Associate is responsible for managing frontline relationships across a group of Investment Banks serves as the connector for clients and Dealogic internally, ensuring our clients derive maximum value from the Platform. The Relationship Associate will understand Dealogic’s client base and work to strengthen and broaden the relationship through support, Product training and strategic dialogue with clients in various positions in the organization. As an Investment Banking and Product specialist, the Relationship Associate will drive usage and assist in identifying opportunities for revenue working alongside coverage and/or support the Relationship Manager.
The Relationship Associate will report into the Relationship Manager, who will provide direction and mentorship. Assisting in performance management which involves, setting goals, managing performance and providing training to upskill.
Client Connectivity and Vertical Support
• Understand Dealogic’s client base and work to strengthen and broaden the relationship with exceptional support, training and touchpoints
• Respond to client emails and calls, troubleshoot and manage client issues
• Support SREAs, Sales and Account Managers with delivery of client plans
• Produce and quantify stats to track usage and queries, identifying risks and recommending ways to improve / mitigate
• Identify opportunities to increase the footprint of the product (and other Dealogic products) through daily client support and knowledge sharing sessions
• Identify potential concerns in the relationship and work to rectify these (with sales, client relations, development, IT, other products) in a timely manner
Product Support and Testing
• First line of support for client queries, exhibiting urgency and professionalism when responding and bringing to resolution
• Test products thoroughly to ensure fit for launch and workflows function properly
• Recommend best practices to clients to create more consistent and optimized usage
• Take lead in delivery of client trainings for junior users; remote or onsite
• Proactively determine new opportunities to deliver training and complete
• Provide onsite and remote training (telephone and/or WebEx) and onboarding for users to ensure that clients are aware of product features, functionality and content
• Support internal teams where and when required to deliver projects through execution
Confident communicator who has the ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and our clients. Ability to lead, promote and grow client relationships and set the example for more junior members of the team. The Relationship Associate requires excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work independently, a pro-active and goal-oriented working style with the ability to think strategically
and deliver results.